ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answer inbound calls from customers and provide Level 1 support
- Troubleshoot and diagnose issues
- Triage and document customer issue
- Escalate to the next level as needed
- Assist IT manager with diagnosing and troubleshooting internal computer and networking issues
- Assist with compliance documentation
SKILL AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- Computer literacy including Chrome, FireFox, Outlook, Word, and Excel software.
- Technical support background or technical school experience preferred
- Self-motivated, with ability to organize
- Strong interpersonal skills for dealing effectively with customers
- Excellent communication skills
Attendance/Punctuality – Is consistently at work and on time; ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
Business Acumen – Understands the business implications of decisions.
Dependability – Follows instructions, responds to management direction; takes responsibility for own actions; keeps commitments; commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
Editing – demonstrates attention to detail.
Ethics – Treats people with respect; inspires the trust of others; works ethically and with integrity; upholds organizational values
Initiative – Volunteers readily; undertakes self-development activities; seeks increased responsibilities; asks for and offers help when needed.
Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions; participates in meetings.
Planning/Organizing – Prioritizes and plans work activities; uses time efficiently; sets goals and objectives.
Quality Management – Works with Supervisors to find ways to improve and promote quality; demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; applies feedback to improve performance; monitors own work to ensure quality.
Safety and Security – Observes safety and security procedures; reports potentially unsafe conditions; uses equipment and materials properly. Will be working in a SSAE16 compliant workspace and will adhere to all compliance policies and procedures.
Teamwork – Balances team and individual responsibilities; exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views; gives and welcomes feedback; contributes to building a positive team spirit; able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives.
Technical Skills – Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; shares expertise with others.
Written Communication – Writes clearly and informatively; edits work for spelling and grammar; presents numerical data effectively.